miércoles, 8 de abril de 2020

Walking on the moon!

Have you heard The Police song?

You can listen to it here and make some exercises!


Walking on the moon (The Police)

Walking on the moon (The Police)

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
Giant steps are what you
Walking on the moon
I hope my legs don't break
Walking the moon
We could walk forever
Walking on the moon
We could together
Walking on, walking on the moon
Walking back from your house
Walking on the moon
Walking from your house
Walking on the moon
Feet they hardly touch the
Walking on the moon
My feet don't hardly make no sound
Walking on, walking on the moon
Some say
I'm wishing my days away
No way
And if it's the I pay
Some say
Tomorrow's another day
You stay
I may as well
Giant steps are what you take
Walking on the moon
I hope my legs don't
Walking on the moon
We walk forever
Walking on the moon
We could be together
Walking on, walking on the moon
Some may say
I'm my days away
No way
And if it's the price I pay
Some say
Tomorrow's day
You stay
I may as well play
Keep it , keep it up
Walking on the moon (The Police)

Walking on the moon (The Police)

Crossword

Complete the crossword, then click on "Check" to check your answer. If you are stuck, you can click on "Hint" to get a free letter. Click on a number in the grid to see the clue or clues for that number.
    1         
   2          
       3    4    
           
  5         6    
           
    7    8       
9   10            
           
           
 11            
           
           
           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario